Health & Safety Policy Statement
Manor Concepts Ltd supply a wide range of refrigerated display solutions to satisfy the needs of food and drink retailers.
The company also offers an extensive project management capability, which oversees design, build and installation.
It is the policy of Manor Concepts Limited to ensure, so far as is practical, the health, safety and welfare of all its’ employees, visitors and all those who may be affected by the Company’s activities by:
- Committing to the prevention of injuries, ill health and the continued improvement of health and safety
- Meeting Company health and safety objectives
- Providing and maintaining facilities, plant equipment and safe systems of working.
- Identifying foreseeable hazards and taking reasonable and appropriate control measures to reduce the risk to the health and safety of employees and others.
- Arranging for the safe use, handling, storage and transport of powders or substances.
- Providing sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own safety and health at work.
- Providing and maintaining a healthy working environment, and develop safe systems of work which are appropriate to the experience and training of the employees involved.
- Investigating and recording all accidents/incidents occurring at work and taking reasonable action to prevent a re-occurrence. Keeping records of all accidents, to regularly review and target areas where safety is lacking.
- Regularly reviewing this policy, health and safety standards and the operation of safe systems of work as described within the H&S manual to ensure that standards are being achieved and maintained.
- Complying with the spirit as well as the letter of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974/Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations/Reporting of Injuries, Diseases or Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995 and other applicable legislation. With this approach the company has developed an organisation which will recognise report and resolve any health and safety problems.
- Ensuring that while each employee has their own responsibility for health and safety and the safety of others, is the prime responsibility rests with Management and the Directors
- Displaying on notice boards Information required to be passed onto staff by the Health and Safety at Work act 1974.
- Maintaining communication to other interested parties including stakeholders, outside bodies, neighbours.
Suggestions on Health and Safety are welcomed and encouraged and existing communication channels are available to employees if differences cannot be resolved the Health and Safety Representative will be informed.
Manor Concepts has both Quality and Environmental management systems, and associated policy statements. These are available on request.